Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hunger for Blood- Dedicated to BlackFrost

So, say I hungered for more... more blood.... Then where would that lead me....?

I asked that question once to my friend.

And he told me: "if you hunger for more blood... Kill me"

I was shocked to hear this.... Kill.... Him?! My friend!?

"No"

I shouted.

"Why? Blood is all but the same ain't it?"

He answered me. I shook my head in utter disbelief.

"Blood is all the same, I'm sure they taste the same too"

He told me.

And that's the day I left him forever. I won't kill him. He's just to good to kill.

-Slayer

To BlackFrost: I'm not sure what to write/type though.... so sorry this had a strange feel to it. And is not my best work... Well I'll post a better one soon. This is BlackFrost's request and has nothing to do with my favorite things to do...

No comments: